The English Premier League is continuing in its usual enchanting fashion and giving all sorts of entertainment and enthrallment to the viewers who are also enjoying every bit of it. It is also providing similar competitiveness between the top teams that are used to present us within every year. So for the last weekend before the international break, we have got some enticing heavyweight fixtures to deal with. Along with that, there are a host of tricky fixtures between the mid-table clubs which can’t also be neglected. In the previous gameweek, we saw some surprises and some familiar results well. The matchday began with the drubbing of Leicester by Arsenal and ended with a shock defeat of Everton against Wolves. The biggest shocks were although the defeat of Manchester City at the hands of Crystal Palace and the draw of Liverpool with Brighton.
It also saw Manchester United returning back to winning ways in the premier league by thrashing Tottenham in London. The FPL managers didn’t return with many points with an average of 42 points in the bag. They would look to make up for that loss with a handful of points from this week. This week we have made the team keep in mind the recent performances of the players as well as the upcoming fixtures. So without making any more delay, we present you with our most preferred team of gameweek 11.
GOALKEEPER FOR FPL
AARON RAMSDALE (ARSENAL) – 4.7 M
- Averaged almost 6 points per gameweek since his debut in gameweek four.
- *Kept four clean sheets(including one last weekend vs Leicester) and conceded only four in the process.
- 8 crucial saves across the span of 7 matches.
- Easy opponent in the form of Watford who has not been so much offensively sound. They only could score 12 goals in 10 matches and are sitting 16th in the Table.
- We fancy his chances of keeping a clean sheet against the newly-promoted Watford side and giving u some important points.
DEFENDERS FOR FPL
REECE JAMES (CHELSEA) – 5.8 M
- Highest point scoring defender in the FPL with a collective accumulation of 56 Points.
- He has registered 4 goals and 3 assists along with 3 clean sheets in his kitty, highest among all defenders in PL.
- Coming off from two consecutive double-digit finishes ( 13 and 21) in the previous two-game weeks.
- Faces a relegation-threatened Burnley side and so could be on a rampage tonight
- Take him into your team as he guarantees to confirm returns into your pockets.
TRENT ALEXANDER-ARNOLD (LIVERPOOL) 7.6 M
- Third highest point-scoring and costliest defender with 52 points to his name.
- Presently is in a rich vein of form after producing two stellar performances against United in the PL and against Atletico in UCL. Already 6 assists in this season.
- 5 clean sheets in much less number of matches as compared to others.
- Facing WestHam who is always Liverpool’s favorite opponent Undoubtedly, he’s expected to have a great weekend ahead against the Hammers.
JOAO CANCELO ( MAN CITY) – 6.4 M
- Most consistent defender in the EPL at the moment with some exceptional performances for his team.
- Coming off from a superb midweek game against Brugge with 3 assists.
- Second highest scoring defender in FPL with 2 assists and 6 clean sheets.
- Against a tattered United side, it might be quite easy for him to score some valuable points.
BEN CHILWELL (CHELSEA) – 6.0 M
- Scored 43 points in only four appearances, averaging handsomely over 10 Points per game.
- Has registered 3 goals and 3 clean sheets to his name since returning to action.
- One of the most in-form players who is sure to hand you good points.
- Facing 18th placed Burnley at Stamford Bridge, he is certain to perform well.
MIDFIELDERS FOR FPL
MOHAMMED SALAH (LIVERPOOL) -12.9 M
- First player this season to notch a century points(112) in the FPL in only 10 matches, averaging over 11.
- A whopping 10 goals and 7 assists by the talisman, literally seems to be playing in his own league.
- At the pinnacle of his form having starred midweek in the UCL as well as returning with 55points from the last four games in PL.
- In his last four visits to West Ham, he has returned with 14+ points in three of those games.
- He is one of the safest bets and is guaranteed to give you a handful number of points.
EMILE SMITH-ROWE (ARSENAL) – 5.6 M
- 39 points from his last five games, averaging a healthy 7.8 in each.
- Three goals and two assists from the past five assignments indicate a rich vein of form
- The easy fixture against Watford, giving us hopes of getting good points from this youngster.
- Has double-figure hauls in two of his last three home outings.
RAPHINHA DIAS (LEEDS UTD) – 6.5 M
- 41 points in the whole campaign till now, a decent low-cost high potential buy for your squad.
- An in-form player has got two good outings in the PL previously along with performing well with the national team.
- His 21 shots and 9 shots-on-target spanning across the previous six Gameweeks is second overall. Also has four goals.
- Has the ability to come good against big teams like Leicester and etc.
FORWARDS FOR FPL
RAUL JIMENEZ (WOLVES) – 7.6 M
- Fifth-highest point scorer in the FPL with some consistent performances under his belt.
- Totals 33 points from his last five starts, scoring 2 goals and 3 assists in the process.
- An excellent b2b striker who will give you many points.
- Favorable clash in the weekend against Palace and we fancy his chances to score a goal or two.
JAMIE VARDY (LEICESTER) -10.8 M
- Second highest point-scoring striker in the FPL 2021/22 season with 58 Points, just one shy of Antonio.
- With 7 goals and 1 assist, he is one of the most deadliest strikers in the PL now.
- Had accumulated 14 points in his previous away trip to Leeds last season.
- Facing a depleted Leeds defense, we expect him to find the back-of-the-net and provide good points for FPL managers.
IVAN TONEY ( BRENTFORD) – 6.6 M
- Perfect choice for those who are finding a low-budget decent striker who will give you goals.
- Has collected 25 points from his last 6 matches, providing 2 goals and 2 assists.
- The good differential will help you get points under your belt.
- Scheduled to play against Norwich, the worst defensive unit in the league. He might probably get his name in the score sheet well.
GK- VICENTE GUAITA (PALACE)
DEFENDER – TINO LIVRAMENTO ( SOUTHAMPTON)
MIDFIELDERS – CONOR GALLAGHER (PALACE) and DECLAN RICE ( WEST HAM)
For more such articles do click here